Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Things




Finally, it feels like spring to me and I got out for the first trail run of the year!  Thought I would share a few things.....Monday things, to get the week going....

For lazy evening watching Dallas craft beer night: Stone, Enjoy by 04.20.14 IPA.  Good stuff.

 I bought new socks in Portland last week.  I have to say these Icebreaker merino socks?  Are way smarter than the other merino socks I usually wear.  Love the fit!  Like nothing on my feet.  Great spring color.  I also got a pair in orange (men's).  They may well move to the head of the smarty pants socks class. 

In LOVE with these trail shoes....The Brooks PUREGRIT.. Damn fine running shoe.  The trails I run are sandy to hardpack without a lot of rocks. The tread is grippy as hell!  Minimal feel but not super thin.  Seriously, I LOVE them.

Tomorrow is APRIL.  Happy Spring.  Get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment