Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Things

 First things first....the beer:  Kona Brewing Co. ,
Koko Brown, brewed with toasted coconut.  Like being at the beach, in Hawaii (I have a vivid imagination) except you drink it....

Mariner's home opener is tomorrow!  That's a shot from last year's opening night.  We have tickets to the Friday night game vs. Oakland....yay!!! In and Out burgers, peanuts and a $10 beer! Go M's!!




The gear bag needs cleaning out.....too much winter stuff.  Like me, it's grown a bit heavy over the cold months.

30 minutes into my run today, I realized it was sunny.  I said, IT WAS SUNNY.  That's right....and  my ghostly pale arms and legs were out there unprotected.  Time to drag out the sunscreen . Last year I got a great deal on some Sun Bum products and stocked up. Possibly, I just like that monkey face! 

Happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment