Saturday, January 17, 2015

Groomed

Finally today we had enough snow for the groomer to cut track out on the Iron Horse Trail!  We saw the groomer go by and got out for a quick, early xc ski, the FIRST of the season.   It was a good thing we hit it early because about an hour after this photo was taken some blustery snow turned to freezing rain.... 


So glad we got out on this very gray day and had fresh cut track!  It may be awhile until this happens again!  Have a great weekend....and if you are a football fan, I have one thing to say to you....GO HAWKS!  

2 comments:

  1. Now that is the snow I come here to see. Love the picture with the mountains in the background.

    Yikes, I might need to stop coming here, I have a great dislike for the Seahawks lol. That was a crazy game yesterday, I still can't believe how they came back and pulled that off. I'm certain Pete Carroll has made some deal with the devil lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is still raining! messy... That game was insane. I needed a nap after it! Exhausting! i loved Wilson's reaction, breaking down in sobs. He chalked it up to God's work but I don't know, I'd buy the deal with the devil as well! :) You had a race this weekend? Looking forward to the update!

    ReplyDelete