Wednesday, April 8, 2015

One More Silver Dollar

Well, the folks on Sirius radio keep telling me that it's International Guitar Player month.  So I thought I would take this opportunity to tell you how much I LOVE Gregg Allman and share this absolutely fabulous video that I stumbled across while spending too much time on YouTube.  It's one of those performances that gave me goosebumps.  And Vince Gill?  damn.  of course ZB is no slouch either.  Give it a listen, and tell me, do you have a favorite guitar player? Yes, I know, who can pick just one.




6 comments:

  1. I listen to mostly hard core rock and roll and of course they have amazing guitar players. The two guys from a band called Killswitch Engage are my favorite. But I'm going to give this a listen and see what you got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You youngsters! :) I have never heard of them....I will check them out too! how's the PF? staying away I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a lot better. Still have some tenderness here and there but nothing during my runs. Mostly feels like normal wear and tear after my runs. I told Mrs Schlub last night that there were times on my run yesterday that I totally forgot about my feet because they were reacting to the mountain like the good old days. Very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's great! Good sign for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we get an updated post please, it's been two weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Lol! Thanks for the reminder....

    ReplyDelete