Thursday, December 11, 2014

Four-Letter Word Thursday?

So as an alternative to "wordless Wednesday", I'm offering up 4-letter word Thursday.  And here is my photo .  Caption it RAIN.  What did you think I was going to say?  That's right, I took that today, December 11th.  The Magic Carpet isn't looking very magical, the chairs are stuck in a wan, weary place. My snowboard sits lonely in the garage.  My new snowboard jacket is hanging itself in the closet.  There is NO snow, no snow in the forecast for the next few days at least.  Got another 4-letter word you want to offer up to me?  

Summit at Snoqualmie, December 11 , 2014

3 comments:

  1. Uh yeah I have a few for letter words that seem appropriate lol. If it makes you feel any better we are scheduled for rain tomorrow during our race, should be a good sloppy run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, does sound sloppy! At least it won't be hot? Good luck. Hope to hear about it and the good results~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over a week since your last post?? Come on I need some snow pics lol

    ReplyDelete