Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Love Match!

Oh. my . GAWD!!  I just took the new Altras for a test run....it's a perfect match!!   They are the Altra Lone Peak 3.0 Mid height, neoprene/polartec trail shoe.  They look like this:



Briefly, I am going to be bold and say that they are the best running shoe I have ever worn, IN MY LIFE!  Ha ha ha, no, really.  I'm being serious. 

I will have a full review soon.  For some reason my photos won't upload to my server from my phone today, but I have a few from our jaunt around the mountain and if they ever show themselves in my mail folder I will share.  These shoes are awesome.  Comfort and performance perfectly melded.  Tell my husband I won't be home later because I'll be out romancing my Altras.....

Also, a quick nod to The Running Schlub for the inspiration for my post-run pbj!!  If you haven't checked out Schlub's blog you should do so!  He's one of the most enthusiastic, motivated runners out there and I always enjoy his posts.  He's taking on the BIG TRAIL RUNS and training for his first 50k trail race !   Need a dose of inspiration and positive vibe? He's your guy!!




6 comments:

  1. Are those ski boots or running shoes lol. So glad you found the right pair. Hopefully Mae will get some good runs in now.

    Hey thanks for the shout out. Now I'm nervous that everyone knows about my 50k

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so awesome but yeah, like a snowboard boot! :) By everyone you must mean you and the two other people that follow me? Don't be nervous, be brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that makes our blogs exactly the same lol. I think I have about 5 people who follow my blog and that's it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least the ones we do have interact! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've thought about going all blog crazy and trying to get paid and all that jazz but then I realized how much work that would be. I enjoy the small feel and the small group that I've connected with through the blog lol

      Delete
    2. Oh boy , I know! I am always so amazed at the people who can actually do that! It has to be so much work. I need more live interaction than that! plus I am just too busy! they also generally are much younger than me...they grew up with that as an employment option! Lol. I have a friend who has a tech blog and he has actually gotten enough recognition that the job he now holds (a super awesome position with a big tech company) was because of his blog! So funny!

      Delete